Friday, January 7, 2011

Freedom to Worship!



Recently a friend of mine and I were talking about the act of lifting your hands up in praise. I tried to explain that even though I often feel led to be more animated in my praise and worship of my Savior and my Healer, that I feel restrained. I don't want to make a spectacle of myself or be showy. She told me she was going to pray that I overcome this. Here is my gift to my friend. It is a song done by Mandisa, one of my favorite artists. This is also one of my her songs favorite songs! I am not sure, Paulette, that I will ever be as free as you are hoping but we'll see. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...