Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day Eight of My Picture Project

On day eight, I am to share a picture that makes me laugh. This would be it! I have a friend that is an excellent photographer and can do some fabulous things with a camera and the right editing software. I have tried to convince him that he needs to do photography for a living. In the past I have I sent him some things that I played around with as I like to play with photo editing software myself. Well, Steve retaliated and sent me two pictures. This was one. Of course, after looking at it for a while, I don't see where it is so funny. This is what I look like every Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...