Friday, January 3, 2020

January 3, 2020


     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page entitled, My Year in Pixels, you will see that I am having a blue day.  Blue means I am out of sorts, tired, grumpy, and irritable.  And I truly don't have a good reason for being so.  Nothing bad has really happened.  The children at school have been chatty and a little loud but they have not been naughty.  Maybe I just need a snow day instead of the yucky rainy gray day with temperatures of 52 degrees. 
     My grandchildren are coming over tonight.  I am babysitting them until around 6:30.  Perhaps they will lift my spirits.  I truly have a lot for which to be thankful.  Too bad snow is not currently one of those things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...