Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 21 of My Picture Project


Day 21 is a picture of something I would like to forget. I have had many bad things happen to me in the course of my life time. I use to spend every waking moment living in regret which turned me into a bitter, angry person. I now refuse to dwell on those bad memories. In fact, believe it or not, those things have made me the person I am today. For example, when I was in high school I got so tired of what was going on at home I began searching for God so that I could give him a piece of my mind for putting me in the middle of such a mess. He didn't reveal Himself to me until my sophomore year of college but instead of the yelling match I thought I would be involved in, He saved me. Later when my sister told me she was leaving the area, I again fell apart. Again God stepped in to show me how much He cared and brought along side of me many friends for support. These are only two examples but there are many more. Every time I think my life is salvageable, God smiles and says, "Let me help." I have no pictures of bad memories to post. Thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...