Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Four of My Picture Project

On day four of my picture project I am asked to show a picture of my night. It should come as no surprise that I spend a great deal of time on my computer at home. I am in a degree program through Virginia Tech earning my doctorate in instructional technology. Here you see me on VT's Scholar site checking my assignments. If I am not online working on homework I am probably playing on Facebook or with a photo editing software. I love taking pictures and just playing around with them and the editing software to see what I can do. I have a friend who is an amazing photographer and feels he is not. I am just the opposite. I am not an amazing photographer but like to pretend I really am. By the way, I hate this picture! At least you can't see my face. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...