Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Five of My Picture Project


One of my favorite memories was May 6, 1985. On this day Mark and I graduated from Liberty Baptist College. The day of our graduation was the door that opened to a new world for me. Shortly after graduating one of my dearest friends, Shawna was getting married. I was one of her attendants. Weeks later, I would be married on July 21. After Mark and I married we moved to Florida for about a year and a half. This "hick chick" couldn't stand the big city though and forced my hubby to bring me home. But on the day this picture was taken all I knew was that I had accomplished something amazing, and that my wedding was coming up and that I was leaving Lynchburg, VA to move clear across the world. Well, Florida was clear across the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...