Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 of My Picture Project

I have such a wide range of music tastes that it is hard for me to pick a picture of my favorite band or artist. Currently if I am in the mood for Christian music I choose Mandisa, Matthew West, and Sidewalk Prophets, Tenth Avenue North and Toby Mac. I also like Celine Dion, Gloria Estevan, Sara Evans, Dolly Parton and Shania Twain. And I absolutely LOVE bluegrass and Southern gospel no matter who sings it!!!!! My husband says my tastes in music are very eclectic. He hates riding in the car with me if I have my IPod plugged in. You may hear a very pretty worship song and then the very next song may be a rap (I don't listen to the rap music with the nasty lyrics.). I am a child of the seventies so there is a ton on disco on my IPod as well as many of today's Gospel Pop songs. The beatles, the Commodores, the Monkeys. . . What can I say? I love music!!! Growing up, however, there was one group that I did like above all the others: the Osmonds! And yes, you will still find their songs on my music player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...