Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12 of My Picture Project

Something I love? There are many things I love. I love my husband. I love my children. I love my family. I love my church, Sunday School, and Freedom Ministry families as well. I love being an educator. However, I don't think I could ever be happy living outside of Virginia because I love my mountains. When my husband and I were first married we moved to Florida. I hated it there! Everything seemed very fast paced and people seemed rude. But most of all, I hated the very physical environment. I didn't like the sand, the bugs, or the 'gators and snakes. And it was flat. Flat. Flat. We lived in Florida for about a year and a half and I made my husband move back home. I so very much missed my mountains. If I could, I would build me a log cabin right on top of this beautiful Virginian mountain top. To me, that would be perfect! I love being around people, but I want a place of solitude as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...