Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 of My Picture Project


Today's post shows a picture of someone I could never imagine living without. That would be my wonderful husband, Mark. Mark and I met at Liberty Baptist College, now known as Liberty University. I met him first semester of my sophomore year. At that time he was interested in girl from my dorm. The girl he was dating had two other roommates with which I was friends, Pam and Carrie. In fact, Pam and I had a contest among ourselves to see which of us could date and dump the most guys. I asked Carrie to introduce me to Mark and she refused because Mark was a "nice guy." Of course, since he was seeing Carrie's roommate, we finally met anyway. The second semester of my sophomore year, I got saved. I ran into Mark on the day I accepted Christ and he told me that what I needed to do now was get into reading my Bible; he started meeting with me for prayer and devotions to help me get started reading. One thing led to another and we have been married for over 25 years. It hasn't always been easy but I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone other than Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...