Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesday, October 9 2019

YAY!!!!!  I passed my Google Certified Educator Level 1 test today.  It seemed very easy compared to last time.  I am going to celebrate this weekend by completing my beading kit from last month.  There is a new one on the way! 

I was nervous about this test since I was taking it during my fasting time.  I was scared that I would not be able to concentrate. 



This is me during the test.  I took a screen shot of the camera they had focused on me. 








After the test I came home and ate while I watched a little TV.  Then I went to my allergist appointment.  They had to schedule me with a substitute allergist as my usual one was out sick and they forgot to call me to cancel.  I waited for an hour before I got to see someone.  During the appointment I discovered that if I was allergic to the tree I was allergic to the nut as well.  No more pecans and walnuts for me.  I am devastated!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...