Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday, October 10, 2019


Today was a difficult day.  Well, at least I tried to make it difficult.  I started off a little grumpy because Mark and I switched  cars so that his could go into the shop.  I hate not driving my own car.   didn't have my Alexa nor did I have my music.  Plus Mark's car feels so big and feels like it can get out of control easily. 

Then I had to go by the Tech Center to get the Jamestown breakout folder because I had four breakouts today.  I barely got them set up in time.  I was also a little foolish to plan the four back to back because it didn't give me much set up time in between.  However, the kids did great and really seemed to enjoy themselves.  I noticed in the picture that my top is too big.  Whodda thunk! 

I ate less for dinner tonight than I usually do.  We shall see if it pays off.  I HAVE to lose this weight!!!!

After school I took the car to Ford and got them to shuttle me home.  Mark told me tonight that he asked Ford to do an oil change and inspection.  They messed up the oil change in my car.  Let's hope they do better on his! 

I am not sure where my grumpy mood is coming from today.  I just feel a little overwhelmed.  BUT!  I did manage to meet my step goal with use a little more than 7500 steps today and I drank PLENTY of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...