Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday, October 4, 2019

I crashed today as far as getting anything done.  I just sat at my computer and messed around.  I did turn in my paperwork for my professional day next Wednesday.  I will be going to the Tech Center to take my Lever 1 Recertification test.  I am so nervous about that!!!!!

I also got my list started to track information for my Girls Who Code club and I got Melanie Tinsley signed on as a co-facilitator.  She and I will need to get together and plan.

I guess we all have those days when we hit a brick wall.  I am emotionally, physically, and mentally drained.  EXHAUSTED!!!!!

The best part of today was a sweet treat from my secret pal here at MHES.  ☺  Yum!



OH!!!!  I did get an email from the coordinators of the VSTE conference.  We got accepted to present!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...