Thursday, October 3, 2019

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Today was a good day.  This Wednesday was week C in the building in which I was teaching.  That meant that I only had three classes as the other three grades are smaller and I don't have as many classes in those grades.  I spent most of the day reviewing for the Google 1 recertification test.  I have now reviewed all thirteen units.  I am approved for a professional day next Wednesday.  Good luck to me!!

In my classes, I took hexbugs to school.  I put a chromebook out with a video on biomimicry.  Students who wanted to watch it, did so.  With my third graders, we built mazes using Keva Planks and ran our hexbugs through the maze.  For Kinders and First Graders, We sang the baby bumblebee song and then built a home for our baby bumblebees (hexbugs) so that we wouldn't have to get stung and squash them.  The homes had to show a pattern.  Some kiddos got it, some didn't.  



When I got home after school I found that my cover and stylus had arrived for my new tablet.  I love them both!  I like the vintage look of the  cover.  It looks like an old leather journal.  I have a pretty pinkish mauve wall paper and the stylus matches the wallpaper.  So pretty!  


The weirdest thing that happened was getting a piece of mail for Momo.  She has been gone for over 28 years and has never been in our new home except in our thoughts.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...