Thursday, May 17, 2012

Storage Pod

Here is my husband in front of the pod we rented to store our things.  It is hard to see from this photo but the pod is 20 feet long.  As you can see from the picture, it was packed! Mid day my sister, sister-in-law, and I drove out to AAAA Storage on Forest Road to rent a second unit.  It was smaller but it was needed!

You can also see how tall the grass was.  I did feel bad that we left the buyers with a yard to mow but it rained the entire week and we only had  from Wednesday to Saturday to pack and load up.

To the left of the pod is my butterfly bush.  We just planted that last summer.  It was a tiny thing when we planted it and we didn't have a lot of rain last summer.  I was afraid that it was going to die but this year it was back and much taller.  *sigh*  I am sad to leave it behind.  My forsythia bushes seen in front of the car had just gone from yellow to green.  I will miss them!  My mom did go to the backyard and dig up a small rose of sharon bush for me.  The entire back yard was bordered in the back with these.  My bushes had come from my grandmother's yard so I wanted to make sure I took one to the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...