Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 18 of My Picture Project

Today's post deals with my biggest insecurity which is the fear of failure. I fret. For those of you who are not from the south, fret means worry. I worry about many things. I fret over my daughter. She just got married last May and I know things are financially tight with newly weds' all the time. I am in constant prayer that she and her husband will make the right decisions. I fret over my son. He is so much like me and pushes himself constantly to do the perfect job. (Except for keeping the house clean!). He has very high goals for himself. I pray all the time that the Father will allow him to be successful without becoming addicted to success. I stress over my decision to return to school for yet another degree. I am working on my doctorate. This decision has put us in debt more than we already are. I ask prayer always that the Lord will allow me to bring Him honor and glory with this move. He did indicate that this was something He wanted me to do. We are selling our home (and my mother-in-law's), purchasing a new one, and moving her in with us. I stress over this and pray that the Lord will make it all work out. Most of all, I stress over our debt. I hate owing money and it always seems that finances are tight. I pray that God will continue to take care of us. My biggest insecurity is being insecure. However, I know what to do with this. I fret, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...