Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17 of My Picture Project

Today's post is suppose to show something that has had a huge impact on my life recently, well, I am showing you the picture of my Mother-in-law's walker. Why is a walker that belongs to my Mother-in-law impacting me? Due to her deteriorating health, my husband and I are moving my mother-in-law in with us. Over Christmas we realized how slowly she really was moving and we decided that she should come live with us. Of course, our home is not suitable for Mom as we live in a split foyer and anywhere you go in my home, you will have to maneuver steps. Mom's home is not large enough for us because she only has two bedrooms and my son still lives at home and will live at home for at least another two years. This means that the only thing we can do is sell both Mom's home and ours. Then we will all move in together. What I am discovering is that God seems to want this to happen as well. When we started thinking about this possibility, it seemed impossible. Now things are moving in ways I never dreamed were possible. Mom's walker has opened up doors that I never knew were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...