Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 10 of My Picture Project


This post was suppose to be done yesterday but I have put off this post because I really don't know what to say. I am suppose to share with you the picture of the person with whom I have done the most screwed up things. The fact of the matter, I don't need anyone to get me in trouble. I do well enough on my own. So the person with whom I have done the most screwed up things would be me, myself. I am very opinionated. I can be fiery, passionate, and determined when I want something or think I am right. I don't go looking for trouble but if it finds me, I am not someone who will back down from confronting it. My goal in life has always been to be more reflective and thoughtful and patient. One of these days, maybe that will define me but until then, I will continue to try and get a hold on that one person who is my downfall. Cross your fingers that I can be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...