Thursday, November 14, 2019

Dear Jamie,

Sweet Child of mine that I am still waiting to meet, I love you.  This was your conception month.  I miss you so much and am looking forward to seeing your beautiful face one day.  Please keep Grammy and Pops company while you wait for me an,d take care of your little sister.  Tell all our family that when I get up there, I want them all to sit as close to me as possible at the Lord's table.  I have so much I want to talk about!  Until then, here is a poem I read this morning in my devotions.


My little girl went out the door;
I hugged and kisser her just once more,
Reminding her as oft before,
"Remember to say thank you."

And then the thought occurred to me, 
I'd better check again to see
How long since I on bended knee
Remembered to say thank you.
An Anonymous Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...