Thursday, September 19, 2019

Saying Goodbye Before You Say Hello

Wednesday afternoon, September 18, 2019, was an emotional time for me.  After work I went to the Amherst Cemetery to see the graves of two members of my family.  One was my father - not my daddy, but rather, my biological father.  The other was my niece who is the daughter of a brother I just recently met.   I feel very cheated by the fact that I never got to physically meet either of these souls face to face in this life. I truly hope that I get to spend some quality time with both of these people during Eternity.  I know that this sounds crazy but I miss these two even though I never got to meet them, especially Samantha, my niece.



No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...