Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 24 of My Picture Project

Day 24 is a picture of my favorite book. I could get all spiritual here and say that the Bible is my favorite. And I do like to read the Bible. However, I don't think God would mind me sharing the book I pick up whenever I need to just have a mindless read. That book would be Gone with the Wind. I have read this story a ga-jillion times but I never get tired of it. My mom named me after Scarlett's sister-in-law, Melanie, but I am not that sweet. I am much more of the Scarlett type: quick tempered, selfish, wanting to have things my way and doing anything I need in order to survive. However, like Scarlett, I am hard working, kind, and loyal to those that I love. Scarlett may not have been perfect but she wasn't all bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...