Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20 of My Picture Project

The other day I had to post a picture of something I would like to do before I die. I posted a picture of Jerusalem because I want to travel there some day. Today's requirement was to post a picture of somewhere I would like to travel to. Since I have already posted a picture of Jerusalem, I will share the other place I dream of going: Ireland. This is a picture of the Irish countryside. Isn't it beautiful?!? I would give my right arm to travel to a country with such an ancient history as Ireland. I want to kiss the blarney stone and visit the castles and manors. I want to eat in a small Irish pub and hear the music of County Clare. I plan to revel in being a tourist. The Lord will come back before I get to go to Ireland but it's always nice to dream. Maybe one day I will discover that I have a rich relative somewhere and I am the only one he can leave money to and I end up with a fortune. Of course, in my huge family. . . LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...