Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day One of My Picture Project

Today, according to the directions, I am supposed to list 10 facts about myself. I am not a very interesting person but here goes:
1. I am a born-again Christian. I was saved at Liberty Baptist College on January 22, 1983. This is also the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade. This anniverary has a special meaning for me.
2. I am married to a wonderful man, Mark Lewis. We have been married for 25 years!
3. I have two children. SaraBeth, my daughter, was married during 2010. Michael, my son, was Lodge Chief of the Tutelo Lodge during this past year. I am very proud of my children!
4. I am an educator. I love being a teacher! For the past 5 years I have worked as an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher. This means I work with teachers which I love. But I will admit that I miss working with the students.
5. I am a perpetual student. I recently completed my masters in educational leadership and administration and am currently working on my doctorate in instructional technology.
6. I am an avid researcher of my family genealogy! I got into this to solve a personal question I had but once I got bitten by the bug, I was hooked! I love not only finding out the names of my ancestors, but I like to know what their personalities were like, and how the time in history in which they lived affected them.
7. I am a computer geek. I never thought I would be because when my younger brother first introduced me to his Tandy, way back in the dark ages, I was un-impressed. It's been a process but I am now a fully qualified geeky nerd.
8. I hate cooking! My husband does most of the meals in our home. I am very lucky that he enjoys this.
9. I love photography! I would be very happy if I had nothing more to do than get into my car and drive around taking pictures. I like bringing them back and playing with photo editing software.
10. I collect teddy bears, cats meow pieces, and candles. I told you I was pretty boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...