Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday, October 7, 2019

I started a new diet today called the intermittent fasting diet.  Basically, I wait until 11:00 to eat breakfast, skip lunch, and eat dinner by 7:00.  After 7:00 I am not allowed to have any more food until 11:00 tomorrow morning.  I have 16 hours of fast and 8 hours of feast.  The good news is that during the 8 hours I can eat what I want to eat.  I don't have to have any special foods.  Well, here it is almost 9:00.  We shall see how this goes.
10:09--I have one hour before I can eat.  I am not feeling terribly hungry but I am feeling a little "antsy".
11:02- -I made it!  NOW, I will enjoy my breakfast.
What did I eat?  I had 4 ounces of Sunny-D Orange Juice, one 8 ounce glass of a chocolate milk breakfast shake, and an 8 ounce glass of coffee with cream/sugar.  I also ate one granola bar and 4 of those little Belvita Breakfast Cookies. 
5:00-For dinner I had a double cheeseburger from Wendy's with a sweet tea. 
I have drank 3-8 ounce glasses of water.  Tomorrow I will shoot for 4.
I had 8495 steps today recorded on my smart watch.  Right before bed I weighed myself.  I weigh 220.8 pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 3, 2020

     OK, I wanted to post something since the new year started but today is probably not the right day to do so.  If you check my page en...